For details on attending a weekend public Mass at Saint James, as well for details on the offering of Mass during the pandemic, please see Father Scalia’s instructions below.
Please do not forget that we are now offering our full complement of daily and weekend Masses, at their normal times, in the Church itself. No registration is needed to attend these Masses. Following guidance from the Bishop and public health officials, limits on attendees and social distancing have been lifted. For those who are fully vaccinated, masks are no longer required. Masks are encouraged for those who have not been fully vaccinated.
If you are interested in attending Mass, please make note of the following:
- Read the Bishop's statement and the guidelines of the Diocese of Arlington.
- Bishop Burbidge's dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass expires on June 26th.
- Livestreaming: We will continue to livestream our Sunday10:30am, Noon, and 2:30pm Masses, as well as our 8:30am daily Masses, until June 26th. After that date, only the Sunday 10:30am and 2:30pm Masses will be livestreamed. Mass feeds start ten minutes before the scheduled time for Mass.
- Mass Livestream
- Devotions to St. Joseph
- Father Scalia's Sunday Homilies
- Father Scalia's Most Recent Parish Email
- Rectory Ramblings
- Prayers and Devotions in the Face of COVID-19
- Bulletin Archive
- Saint James Parish in the News
- Bulletin Submissions
- 2019 Novena To The Immaculate Conception Homilies
- Recommended Spiritual Reading
- Vacation Bible School
- Leader Resources
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.