2021 Arlington Diocese Pilgrimage
Bishop Burbidge invites you to the 2021 Diocese of Arlington Pilgrimage to the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception on Saturday, October 30! St. James will be providing bus transportation to the Shrine, or take your own mode of transportation and meet the parish there. Online registration for the bus has ended. Please contact the Parish Office to inquire if the few remaining bus seats are still available if you would like to take the bus to the pilgrimage.
Bring a bag lunch. We are no longer taking any preorders for box lunches. There will be some box lunches there for sale at the pilgrimage, but they may sell out.
You won’t want to miss this wonderful pilgrim experience for the whole family! (Please note: masks are required on the bus per Federal law and will also be required inside the Shrine per current Washington, DC, mandate.)
Links to more detailed information on the Pilgrimage:
- Click here for details in English and Spanish on the Pilgrimage.
- Call the parish office to request bus transportation from St. James.
- The cost will be $5 per adult (children under age 12 are free, but must be included in your request when you make your payment to ensure the correct number of seats are reserved).
- Please provide the bus fee to the Parish Office ASAP.
- Bag lunch recommended.
- The Shrine cafeteria will be closed. .
- Click here for a printable version of the flyer with the schedule of events.
- The links are clickable in this flyer.
- Mass Livestream
- Devotions to St. Joseph
- Father Scalia's Sunday Homilies
- Father Scalia's Weekly Parish Email
- Rectory Ramblings
- Prayers and Devotions in the Face of COVID-19
- Bulletin Archive
- Saint James Parish in the News
- Bulletin Submissions
- 2019 Novena To The Immaculate Conception Homilies
- Recommended Spiritual Reading
- Vacation Bible School
- Leader Resources
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.