Accepting Sub Requests
Below is an example of the email you will receive when a sub is needed. You will only receive these emails for the services you have listed as preferences.
Please note that the service in this example does not exist and is only a demonstration.
1. Click on the link provided in the email. This will bring you to the login page. Click "Login" to enter the app.
2. Click on the My Schedule Tab.
3. On this page you will find your schedule along with any sub requests.
4. Click "Volunteer Now."
5. A window will appear. Write any comments and click "Accept sub request"
6. Your schedule is now updated.
1. To cancel a sub request, login to your account.
2. Click "My Schedule."
3. Click "Cancel" next to the relevant service.
4. A window will open. Click "cancel sub request."
1. Login in to your account.
2. Click the "My Schedule" tab.
3. Click "request sub."
4. A window will open. Enter comments if you have any.
5. Click "request sub" again.
6. Your sub request is confirmed.
- Adult Enrichment
- Children and Family Ministries
- Community Outreach
- CONNECT: Young Professionals Community
- Liturgical Ministries
- Religious Education
- St. James Bereavement Ministry
- St. James Parish Library
- Youth Ministry
- Volunteer Ministry Login (opens in new window)
- Ministry Scheduler Pro (opens in new window)
- About Ministry Scheduler Pro
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.