Sacristans take care of the materials used for the celebration of the Mass and Benediction.
They ensure that everything required for the celebration of the Mass and Benediction are in the proper place in the Sanctuary, and that these items also get put away afterwards. In addition there are volunteers who make sure that the altar linens and vestments for both priests and altar boys are clean and in good repair.
Sacristans have the blessing of partaking in the Mass in a more personal way. We are always happy to have more people to help out on an intermittent or regular basis. Training is provided if necessary.
- Adult Enrichment
- Children and Family Ministries
- Community Outreach
- CONNECT: Young Professionals Community
- Liturgical Ministries
- Religious Education
- St. James Bereavement Ministry
- St. James Parish Library
- Youth Ministry
- Volunteer Ministry Login (opens in new window)
- Ministry Scheduler Pro (opens in new window)
- About Ministry Scheduler Pro
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.